Sep 27, 2011

Halloween Decor: Harry Potter House Posters {free printables}

I really haven't felt the groove the last few years when its come to decorating for Halloween. Things just weren't pulling together. This year I was determined to get a good vibe for Halloween. I did my mantle (yes I call decorating the top of my cheap little entertainment center my mantle) and loved it! It  reminded me of Harry Potter and that's when the light bulb went on! It would be so fun each year to turn our house into Hogwarts!


I am a Potter head. There I said it. I LOVE the Harry Potter books!

I didn't get the design inspiration until I was pretty much done decorating and so I just added a few Harry Potter things this year and next year I will really get it going! First off I wanted to design some house posters!


I put them in mismatching frames on my big collage wall and love them!



I will post the rest of my decorations tomorrow along with another little project that I have wanted to do for years and I finally did it! Want a little preview...cause I want to give one!


Come back tomorrow to see the full reveal along with another free Harry Potter Halloween decor printable!


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment